Review: Stokke XploryJanuary 27, 2013 at 8:54 pm | Posted in Reviews | 2 Comments
Tags: best pushchairs for babies, Pushchair reviews, Stokke strollers, Stokke Xplory, stroller reviews, top 10 pushchairs
As regular readers will know, we are overjoyed to be parents once again.
And new baby equals a new buggy to road test.
This time we’re putting the Stokke Xplory to the test and for those who want to quick facts, here goes.
- It’s revolutionary in terms of design and usability.
- It will last you from newborn to walking – you’ll only ever need one pushchair. It grows with your child.
- It’s incredibly easy to push with one hand.
- It’s quick and easy to fold down in two movements.
- The seat can be forward or rear facing.
- The beauty of having your baby facing you at your height is just lovely. As such, it’s dubbed the ultimate connection stroller.
- The base bag fits in everything you could possibly need.
- The hood and rain cover are perfect for British weather.
- You can push the Stokke Xplory through snow – and pull a sledge at the same time (I did!).
- The extras such as the footmuff and buggy board are well worth looking at.
- It costs from £699 – Stokke Xplory on the Kiddisave website
To finish off – a buggy is a worthwhile investment, we all know that. What we don’t realise until we have a bad one is that it can be the difference between getting to the shops/school/friends with a smile – or not. Getting stuck on kerbs, the buggy tipping up under the weight of shopping, a wheel not going round properly, a handle snapping off. It all causes unnecessary stress. Rest assured, with a Stokke you’re never going to get anything but slightly smug joy out of pushing it. Well, you have a beautiful baby, they deserve something beautiful to ride in.
Still not convinced? Watch this and you will be.
The finer details:
- Chassis with seat 12,1 kg/26.5 lbs
- Chassis with carry cot 12,1 kg/26.5 lbs
- Chassis 8.3 kg/18,3 lbs
- Length: 75 – 102 cm.
Depending on if you are using Carry Cot/Seat,
and the height of the handle.
- Height: 89 – 123 cm
Depending on how you adjust the height of the
This is a sponsored post. We were given the Stokke Xplory to review. I stick to the bloggers with integrity code to only post honest and open reviews.