Tags: Argos, baby bouncer, baby gear, competitions, nursery furniture, play gym, prizes, win
Right you lucky lot, courtesy of Argos I have some great goodies for you to get your hands on! Simply follow the terms and conditions below to enter!
Bright Starts PlayPlace Baby Gym worth £54.99
- 4 ways to play: newborn discovery, tummy time play, sitting up play, and crawling.
- Plush Bee toy plays over 20 engaging tunes, large baby-safe mirror and 5 other engaging toys to delight baby and inspire fun.
- 8 toy loops for adjusting toy proximity to baby.
Bright Starts Fun on Safari Portable Baby Swing worth £54.99
- Suitable for babies up to 11kg.
- Volume control.
- Toy bar.
- 6 swing speeds swing.
- Multi position seat.
- Support strap.
- Non-slip feet.
Terms and Conditions:
* To enter leave a comment saying if Argos could ‘find it. get it’ for anything in the world, what would it be? I’d say a hammock to swing under a tree in the garden with the 30 degree weather forecast this weekend!
* For brownie points tweet this ‘I want to win Argos goodies at Baby Genie (link to be added)
* Delivery will be within 28 days of Argos receiving the winner’s address, and the competition prizes may vary at the discretion of Argos
* Two winners will be selected using random.org and will receive one prize each.
* The prizes as described will be supplied direct from Argos, and there is no cash alternative.
* Winners will be drawn and announced on 14th July 2011.
I stick to the bloggers with integrity code - I have received a £40 gift voucher in return for running this competition.
COMPETITION CLOSED Win a month’s supply of Fairy Non Bio & Fairy Fabric Softener + £50 Mothercare vouchersNovember 19, 2010 at 8:51 pm | Posted in competitions | 34 Comments
Tags: competitions, Fairy, Fairy Non Bio, washing liquids
It’s competition time!
To enter, simply leave a comment with your blog URL and tweet this competition including my @baby_genie Twitter ID.
Fairy are delighted to announce that Fairy Non Bio has won Gold in the Best Baby Friendly Detergent category and Fairy Fabric Softener has also won Silver in the Best Baby Friendly Fabric Conditioner category at the Practical Parenting Awards 2010.
To celebrate, Fairy would like to offer a month’s supply of Fairy Non Bio and Fairy Fabric Softener as well as £50 worth of Mothercare vouchers to one lucky reader, along with a month’s supply of Fairy Non Bio and Fairy Fabric Softener for one runner up as well. Caring for your baby’s clothes by washing them with Fairy leaves you assured that they will be soft and gentle next to your baby’s delicate skin.
For more information on Fairy, visit www.softeningyourworld.com
T’s and C’s
- This free prize draw is open to all residents in the UK over 18 years, excluding employees of Procter & Gamble UK, any affiliates or agents and the families of such employees and any other person connected with this promotion.
- All entries received by 28th Novembr 2010 will be entered into a Free Prize Draw, the first entry randomly selected by an independent person will win two bottles of Fairy Non Bio (18-wash size) two bottles of Fairy Fabric Softener (750ml variant) and one £50 Mothercare Voucher. The second entry randomly selected will win one bottle of Fairy Non Bio (18-wash size) and one bottle of Fairy Fabric Softener (750ml variant).
- In the event the claim for a prize is not received by the Promoter within seven working days of such notification, the promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner. Please allow 28 days for delivery of prize.
Good luck get entering!
p.s. I can honestly say without being bribed, paid, gifted up or otherwise that we are Fairy fans and they even get dirty white baby vests pretty damn clean.
Tags: babeecard, competitions, holidays, Ramsey Lodge
Hi all, hope you’re well on this freezing morning. No snow here…yet.
Anyway, it’s manic at the moment, getting work stuff wrapped up, as well as presents wrapped up and food shopping done. Am dreaming of a break away, and then a friend emailed me a link to this competition from BabeeCard to win a break and some spending money. Too good not to share, so here you go!
Good luck, although hope I win, ha ha!
Merry Christmas! xx