Mums say 50 or more to be safe in the sun

May 13, 2009 at 8:34 pm | Posted in Summer Holiday Must Haves | Leave a comment
Tags: , , ,

A quick poll of 20 mums releaved that we’re super concious about keep our little ones safe in the sun.

Over 70% said that they use factor 50 or above to keep delicate skin protected from harmful rays.  The remaining 30% don’t go below factor 30.

Check out our roundup of sun creams.  It may be raining today, but summer is on the way, so your bag of baby essentials will be getting even bigger as summer gear is added to nappies, wipes, cream, food, drinks, snacks, toys, books, change of clothes…..

Advertisements

Leave a Comment »

RSS feed for comments on this post. TrackBack URI

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Blog at WordPress.com.
Entries and comments feeds.

%d bloggers like this: