Sunday Review: Bushbaby Mini PackApril 11, 2010 at 7:58 pm | Posted in Reviews | Leave a comment
Tags: Baby Reins, Bushbaby Backpack, Sunday Review
Recently we’ve been testing out a Bushbaby Mini Pack Toddler Backpack and Rein from Bushbaby.
I had my eye on a froggy one of these from the nursery shop in our town, so when we got the chance to review this one, I said ‘oh go on then you’ve twisted my arm’.
We took it on our first outing to Blenheim Palace. We go to the park and gardens a lot (if you live anywhere near Oxford you can get a year pass at the moment for the cost of a day ticket – £18).
The reasons I like this (once you get over feeling a little like you have your toddler on a lead) are:
– They can’t vanish – which toddlers have a habit of doing within a millisecond (or the time it takes to check your watch/get a wipe/blink).
– They can’t put their hands in the mouths of other people’s dogs before you can grab them.
– They can’t play with the traffic
– You can stuff a nappy, some wipes and drink/snack in it
– You can make your child look like a Ghost Buster.
All in all we were very impressed with the Bushbaby Backpack. It’s really handy, it’s small and compact and great when babies get too big to go to the park in the buggy, but still require a little reining in!
A very reasonable £15….a bargain price to pay to avoid small people picking up dog poo or falling down a hole.