My Plastic Joy Award!May 4, 2010 at 9:36 pm | Posted in Daily Life | Leave a comment
Tags: Aladdin, Lost Boys, Plastic joy award, Star Wars, The Wizard of Oz, Will Scarlett
A long, long time ago, in a blog far, far away, I was tagged by the lovely Jumbly Mummy at Mellow Mummy with the Plastic Joy Award!
I’ve been incredibly rude and taken weeks to respond to my tag (had my head in political policies, don’t you know, ha!), but I’m back in the real world, and it seems that world is about fictional characters I’d like to get to know a little better.
Nice to have something a little lighthearted and slightly ridiculous to write about after an evening of glossing wood work. I like.
So here is my list of eligible young men. This is not going to be easy….
….. this really isn’t easy.
1. Aladdin, of the Disney variety.
2. Will Scarlett in Robin Hood (Christian Slater)
3. Michael from Lost Boys (Jason Patric)
This is so difficult!
4. Luke Skywalker from the original Star Wars?! I’m not a big follower just remember him!
5. Finally, the tin man from the classic, The Wizard of Oz. He was so nice.
So, I managed it! And I would like to tag Cara of Freckles Family, over to you!