7 interesting things about me – Kreativ BloggerMay 13, 2010 at 7:16 pm | Posted in Daily Life | 4 Comments
Tags: 7 things about me, Kreativ blogger
1. You must thank the person who has given you the award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link the person who has nominated you for the award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
5. Nominate 7 other Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Let the nominated victims (bloggers) know they have been tagged.
Ok now seven things about me people might find interesting…
1.I’ve always been quite anti supernatural stuff my whole life – best left alone was my motto. Until I saw a vision of my Grandmother in-law during labour, five days after she died. I went on to see a clairvoyant, and she ‘came through’ and gave me a lot of very good guidance on lots of things that went on to come true. I now ‘believe’.
2. I’ve got an addictive personality. I look forward to my glass of wine with dinner. It’s routine and I like it. I used to be a smoker and at the first sign of stress I’ve always lunged towards a packet of 10 Marlboro Lights. I have to steer clear of fruit machines. I get butterflies just walking past them, and a £1 bet could turn into a £10 bet within a matter of seconds. I used to play them in my lunch break at the pub (whilst smoking) many moons ago. This also manifests itself in fads – DIY, selling things in local paper, making jewellery, various other little ‘ventures’.
3. As a child I had bad dreams about falling down a big dark chute with something terrible at the bottom, and I thought I could hear footsteps coming up the stairs to get me. Turns out it was my heart beat. I also used to sleep talk a lot and have whole conversations with my parents.
4. I spend too much time online. And it still feels like I’m missing out. Twitter (also not good for an addictive personality) makes me feel like if I’m not on there all the time, I’m missing out. Although, my Blackberry being broken has been quite a nice little break. I’m also going to do a shoot with She Magazine on Monday about my online habits!!!
5. On my wedding day a couple of the waitresses got really, really drunk, propositioned the wedding singer, female guests, and my mum. Luckily it was amusing rather than an issue, but we did still ask for some money back because the food wasn’t as good as it was hyped up to be. Helped a little towards our travelling fund.
6. My sister-in-law is my best friend. If you’re reading bestie, you’re a pain in the arse sometimes but I love you and I don’t know what I’d do without you.
7. My mum revealed not so long ago that my dad had told her that if I married my then boyfriend he’d leave the country!! I went through quite a string of frogs before I found my prince. Now, being a parent I realise what we must put our parents through when we start dating. It must be a roller coaster – there’s something to look forward to!
So, that’s a little bit about me!
And I tag the following lovelies
Looking forward to finding out some little known facts about you all!