Who would you put on the naughty stepAugust 10, 2010 at 7:55 pm | Posted in Daily Life, Memes | 9 Comments
Tags: memes, naughty step, Rosie Scribble, Usher, weddings
I’ve been making numerous apologies of late for frankly quite inappropriate delays in responding to tags and memes.
And I’ve been saying Twitter is quiet because it’s summer hols….more likely because I’ve been so crap, I’ve got no friends left!!
I’ve thought really, really hard about this – and I would like to put Usher on the naughty step – yes you ‘uh uh uh oh, uh uh uh oh my gosh’ Usher – you.
Courtesy of watchesonnet.com
Here are my reasons – first of all have a listen to Usher Oh My Gosh here if you want to get into the mood and imagine my story…
– I was at a friend’s wedding on Saturday and started drinking rather sizeable glasses of rose in the summer sun considerably early on in the day.
– My day somehow evolved into consumption of red wine during the meal.
– I do not dance. If I do, I do it with complete disregard for rhythm or others around me.
– I had a little champagne.
– I stood on the edge of the dance floor and wiggled just very slightly.
– I ventured towards the dance floor. And retreated again to the safety of adult conversation.
– We don’t have many big nights out. We have a 2 year old.
– I did a little foot tapping, and returned to my conversation.
– And then THIS song came on I fell into some crazy body popping frenzy and could. not. stop.
– I sang all of the words, out loud.
– I woke on Sunday morning with a sore head and a very large Usher shaped cloud hanging over me.
– I am NEVER drinking in the company of Usher again. I swear.
So Usher, you stay on the naughty step until I’ve felt good and sorry for my incredible street dance 7: step up to the wedding dance floor stunt.
I tag the lovely Paula over at Battling On. Over to you.