Tags: competition, iPad radiation, Pong iPad mini case, protect from wifi radiation
It’s hard to tear my four year old away from the iPad sometimes; especially when it’s time to come to the table for breakfast and he’s watching Tom and Jerry.
We know very little about the harm of things like wi-fi raditation and because it’s not a tangiable threat, we bury our heads in the sand a little.
The new case for the iPad mini®, Pong® reduces this risk by up to 82% and cellular radiation by up to 91% by diffusing harmful emissions away from the body. Both may mean very little to you and I, but I expect in years to come it will become a weightier issue as we start to learn more about it.
It also has a wealth of other functions including the fact that it extends battery life and enhances wifi reception.
- Enhances Wi-Fi reception by up to 2.2X and Wi-Fi range by up to 1.5X.
- Boosts 4G signal strength by up to 13.2X compared to any other case.
- Plush NanoLiner interior cushions your iPad Mini® and durable leather look and feel cover contains automatic sleep/wake technology.
- Accelerates upload speeds by up to 5X compared to any other case.
Now is your chance to win one of these cases which retail at £84.
Simply leave a comment letting me know what your children most like to use your iPad mini for. A winner will be picked at random on Tuesday 21st July and notified via the comments section and directly.
The boring small print.
– No cash alternative is available.
– Judges decision is final and will be selected using random.org
– Winner will be emailed directly.
– A new winner will be selected if the first winner cannot be contacted after three days.
– A postal address for your prize must be supplied.